Thursday 27 March 2014






















This is the first installment is the brand new series by Alessandra Torre, during these three books we follow the lives and romance of the two main characters Julia Campbell and Brad Deluca. She is mostly and innocent in the area of love and sex and Brad is her direct opposite. He introduces her to things, experiences and people that never in her dreams did she think existed.This is truly a emotional and physical journey for both of these characters. I enjoyed all three of the stories. I loved the way that they effortlessly moved from one story to the next. I thought the author did a great job with with writing both the story line and the depth of her characters. I was able to really get inside their thoughts and feelings and thought I was part of their lives. Thank you Alessandra for providing me with a wonderful set of books. Me and my couch are much better acquainted because of you.

Julia Campbell has just broken off her engagement to Luke. She has moved to a new town and taken a new job as an intern at the law firm of Clark, Deluca and Broward. She is assigned to lawyer Kent Broward, who drowns his interns in emormous amounts of paper work and told to stay away from Brad Deluca as he sleeps with anything and everything.

Staying away from Brad is harder than it sounds as she finds him devastatingly attractive. Once he gets his sights on her, he goes after her full force. He convinces her to go to Vegas with him for the weekend. No sex, he promises, I just want to get to know you. Somehow he figures out while talking to her that she has never had an orgasm. He makes it his mission to rectify that.

"This is about you. I want to please you. You said you can't come."

"Yeah, so?"

"I'm going to make you."

And with that she gets her first orgasm and enters into a whole new sexual world with Brad. His desires are so much more than she has ever experienced before.They are deeper and a little on the forbidden side. He puts the fire in her sex life as he exposes her breasts at the hotel pool, smacks her butt and takes her to her first high class strip club. She is out of her league but enjoying every minute. He makes her feel alive and so very sexy. He is insatiable, but does not hesitate to tell her that he does not do relationships.

"I can't be what you want. This will be sex and that's it."

"I don't want anything from you. I just want your cock. In me. Now."

This book was smoking hot. I was loving it. I am looking forward to reading the next installment, to see what other sexual adventures these two have coming for them. The author did a great job with the sexual tension and definately leaves the reader wanting MORE. 5/5 from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment