Thursday 14 August 2014





Owning Her Innocence

By Alexa Riley

 
22440248
Synopsis:

William Darkling is a successful, sexy older bachelor with the world at his feet but he’s missing the one thing he needs more than anything.

Haley has just turned eighteen and is ready to learn about love and shed some of her innocence. After a traumatic birthday party, she wakes up tied to a bed at the mercy of the person she trusts most.

Haley has always been his pet, but now William wants more. He wants to to love her as every Daddy should love their little girl

Warning: There is sweetly sexy, explicit dirty fun inside this short novella. Along with DD/LG play.

Book Links:



 

Author Bio & Links:

I’m Alexa Riley! Mom, wife, and business woman by day and smut writer by night. I specialize in the Dirty Date Night reading. I wrote my first book, Owning Her Innocence, because well, I just couldn’t find any daddy books to my liking. So I sat down and just started writing, bringing the fantasies I find myself often dancing to in the dark of night to life, one page at a time.

Alexa Riley is my alter ego. I can’t let the other soccer moms know what I’m up to or the guys at work for that matter. Little do they know that they’ve got nothing on my dirty talk.I’m here to give you a quick fix of filthy dirty smut. Got a few hours to kill? Then I’m what you’re looking for.







Excerpt:

"Daddy," Haley whispered and I knew she was blushing. My shy little girl was back and it made me feel 10 feet tall. I felt like a beast, and that lack of control had my cock continuing to weep in my pants. I glanced up at her and gave her a half smile.
"Daddy needs one more taste. I need my little girl’s kitty juice on my face while we relax."
"Okay," she whispered. Again with that goddamn whisper.
I pushed her thighs apart and she thrusted her hips forward just an inch. She knew what was about to happen was going to feel good, but she was embarrassed by how much she wanted it.
"Push that kitty into Daddy's mouth, Haley. Let me see how much you want it."
With a little moan she spread her legs a bit farther and arched her back to get that sweet cunt closer to my face. I died at the sight of her horny pussy dripping with cream.
I ran my hands up her thick thighs and round stomach. Haley is round everywhere and I couldn't get enough. She had a little roll at the bottom of her belly and I bit it as my hands made their way to her tits. They overflowed in my large palms and I kept tonguing her belly while I rolled her nipples in my fingers. Her hips began to thrust in the air rhythmically, trying to get off without anything touching her down there.
My little girl was so greedy.
I lowered my head and began to suck on her puffy pink pussy lips. I drew the whole of one side into my mouth and let it out with a pop. I did the same to the other side, and fuck me, I saw the cream running down her legs. Her virgin pussy was just flowing with juices that I couldn't wait to lick up.

 
REVIEW

Haley was turning 18 and not liking the direction her life was heading. Her father has painted her bedroom blue, and gotten rid of her little girl accessories. She feels that her very character is in question, she is not sure that she is ready to grow up, to be an adult.
After a close call at her eighteenth birthday party she finds herself at the home of long time family friend, William Darling. He has been her father’s best friend for years and has been almost a part of the family. But for the last few years his feelings have not been on the family side and he has kept his distance from her.
After her party, he strips her down and ties her to his bed. It is time for him to confess where he wants this relationship to go now. He saw in her behaviour of the evening that she might not be anxious to be a grown up and he is willing to bet she would like to be his baby girl, his special little girl, someone that he can love and cherish forever just like a Daddy would.
This is a short novella but it does manage to pack quite a literary punch. If you are interested in age play at all then this book will be sure to delight you. It was a face paced read with plenty of action. There is definite love between the two characters and this is evident as he introduces her to the world that he wants her to be a part of.
I must confess that age play stories to appeal to the little girl hiding inside me and I really enjoyed this story. I would rate it a 5/5, and would be interested in reading more by this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment